|Saturday, November 22nd
8am to 5pm
Center for Arts Ed.
520 8th Ave.
(Btwn 36th & 37th St)
North Tower, 9th Fl
New York, NY 10018
Friday, November 14th
|Tuesday, November 11th
8am to 5pm
3015 Dumbarton Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Monday, November 24th
EPA Lead Renovation Training Course
Enforcement officers from the Environmental Protection Agency have been visiting job sites in U.S. area and checking out to make certain companies working on dwellings constructed before 1978 are properly certified. Contractors caught do work without the proper Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification face up a loaded fine of $37,500 per day.
We encourage occupants that own a house constructed before 1978 to make certain their contractor is properly certified by the EPA and accredited by the State to work on their home.
Lead Paint Class
- Lead Paint Abatement Certification | EPA Lead Safety Training
- EPA RRP Lead Safety Certification Training Course
- EPA Certified Renovator Training Class
- EPA Lead Based Paint Training Course
- EPA Lead Paint Certification Training Course